Founder – virtualinfocom, India
Managing Partner-virtualgamedeveloper, UK Founder: cosplayseller & Partner : ECRS
Co-Founder- Magma Events Solution, India
An entrepreneur for over 18 years, Arijit Bhattacharyya is the founder of Virtualinfocom (www.virtualinfocom.com), India's first game development education institute & one of the first game development production company headquartered in Kolkata. Founder of India’s first B2B portal on game development (www.virtualgamedeveloper.com), Portal on online exam and tutorial (computer training India). He is the creator of India's one of the first 3D games based on mythology and culture.
He was the Hony Secretary TiE Kolkata. Advisor MSME and SME business owners to structure the organisation. Helping DIC Govt officers.
He is also Corporate Advisory Board Member of few Universities in India. Advisor of three animation and gaming institute in UK and India. He is one of the populer Mentor in India and do help startups since 2005 till date. A very populer public speaker. Founder of BE the entrepreneures from Bengal. Executive committee member of ELMA, Member of CII East, Charter member TiE.
He is the creator of India's one of the first 3D games based on mythology and culture.
He has been invited as a resource person by various institutions from time to time like IIM , IIT, XLRI, VSSUT University, ICAI, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Bengal Engineering & Science College, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Praxis Business School, Manipal University, Globsyn School of Business, SRM University, Poornima University, Camilia Group of colleges, iLead, IEM, BP Podder, Heritage Institute and so on.
IT products and services
Media and Entertainment
Education, skill development
Angel Investment & Mentoring
I love to make VR based solutions. May that be boom, cave or glass system.
Making games since 1998 based on 2D and 3D, PC, Console or mobile.
Superhero making is my passion, and I do animated video.
Created approx 56 comics series and 43 characters, Indian, manga or western.
I love making iOS and android apps.
One of my passion is cyber security and mobile security
1.Star Enterprise of the year 2011 award
2. Achievers and innovator award from Education Minister in 2012
3. Top 10 Asian company from Red Herring in 2012
4. One of the Judge for “Dare to be Digital” for the game development competition at UK.
5. Writer of Books on Animation and Game Development.
6. Creator of First Hindu Mythological Game Mahabharat.
7. Writer of comics such as Archer, Mahavir, Nutron, Haglu.
8. Creator of first Indian Gaming Club.
9. Started First Indian Cloud based Classroom on Mobile Apps, Animations, Game Development.
10. First Indian Game Store on resources.
11. Advisory board and course content creator of two Animation college in South India.
12. Best game development institute in 2010
13. Creator of Tech-Art concept in India – CSR activity through which 36 odd family became Entrepreneur.
14. Supporting the cause of bootstrapping and running the cause of mentoronroad in East India.
15. In 2008 I became mentor for “TATA UDUYOG PARBO” a joint initiative with NEN
16. Adviser of Different Animation Colleges in India
17. Writer of Books on Animation and Game Development
18. Creator of First Hindu Mythological game Mahabharat
19. Creator of first Indian Gaming Club
20. Started First Indian Cloud based Classroom on Mobile Apps, Animations, Game Development
21. Writer of Animation Books on How to do animations
22. Writer of Game Development Books on Object C, OpenGL
23. Pioneer in Starting of Online Training on Mobile Apps , Animation, Website Design and Game Development at West Bengal, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Nigeria.
24. Member of NEN Entrepreneurship Educator Panel
25. Mentor and Judge at CIIE, Power Of Ideas
26. One of the Judge for Entrepreneurship drives in iStart, different Business plan competitions.
27. Key note speaker in various trade body & Industry
28. Copyright on Virtual Reality Simulation medical segment solution
29. Copyright and IP on 3D Model making software which translates 2D drawing into 3D polygon.
30. Co-producer of films based in VFX in Spain and France
31. First company to make characters using real people, made as avatar and used in games.